Sunday, August 21, 2011

Pet Silhouette of Dear Dog Betty


Wednesday I met my friend, Bruce for lunch, and to bring him pet silhouettes
of his 4 dogs for a birthday gift. I completed them at 4 a.m. in the
morning. I was not happy with the dog silhouette of Betty, as Betty looked
cartoonish, happy, and not real. I left it as was, and in the late morning
(with 5 hours sleep) I pondered changing it, but did not. I brought it to
lunch. He got tears in his eyes. Betty had died that morning, little did I
know.
Betty wanted Bruce to know that she was happy in doggie heaven, and related
that to me, as I cut her silhouette. I try to do psychic silhouettes, and
go into the soul. I did not know I had the ability with pets, too.

A note from Bruce:
A great BIG thank you for lunch today, and for the awesome gifts. :-)

You all are so thoughtful and I am so glad that we are friends.
I have to apologize for running out on you, I had a conference call that I was giving so I had to be on time!

Also, if I seemed a little out of it, I apologize for that too.
One of our dogs passed away early this morning, and I have been a little dazed today. :-(
It was one of the ones that you, Cindi, made a silhouette for, Betty the husky.
I almost busted out crying when I saw it, you don't know how much that that one means to me, especially now.

So thank you so much for your friendship, it means a lot to me.
:-)

Hugs to you all,
Bruce


No comments:

Post a Comment