Thursday, February 18, 2010

Silhouettes for Survivors at Texas Children's Hospital



As a volunteer, Cindi Rose does free silhouettes for Texas Children's Hospital

C. Harwood Rose entertains the children at Texas Children's hospital, and gives them a lasting silhouette, to decorate their room, and for their family to keep.




A letter to Cindi;



Hi Cindi, Natalie Allouche here. I am friends with Holly. My son Yonadav Z'L was in Houston for 2 years, at MD Anderson. I remember the time you set up an appointment for me to see Michaell, your hairdresser. It really made me feel so good when so much was so wrong. I hope you and your family are all in good health. I have the silhouette of Yoyo you did of him hanging in my bedroom, next to his brother's Adar Z"L.
Hard to believe it has been 3 years. I would love to visit Holly for a day or so, probably fly, can't stand the ride!
Maybe we could see each other to say hello?
Take care and thank you for your kindness at such a difficult time in my life
Regards
Natalie Allouche

No comments:

Post a Comment