Saturday, June 4, 2011

Letter from a Happy Client!

Eileen a happy client from 1979 had her three children silhouetted by prolific paper fine artist, Cindi Harwood. Eileen now is having her grandchildren done for Father’s Day, saying that Cindi Harwood (now Rose) silhouettes are her greatest art treasures. Cindi will do internet silhouettes only for donations to cancer survivors as part of the non-profit Rose Ribbon Foundation. It is part of her “Silhouettes for Survivors” which provides wigs, permanent eyebrows, reconstruction, and counseling to cancer survivors. For more information contact 713 622-3610 or Cincere@wt.net. Eileen comments to Cindi about the tradition of silhouettes, “you captured my children completely.” She said that the likeness Cindi captured with surgical scissors and thin black paper was remarkable.

The letter from Eileen:

I have 2 grandchildren here. I will call my son first thing in the morning to see when I can keep them for a few hours , and get right back to you asap to schedule. I want to have them for Father’s Day surprises for my son and for my husband.

I can’t tell you how much this will mean to us – but I can show you ! I will bring the one that you did of my three sons , in 1979 , when they were 4 , 5 and 6 years old . It is one of my greatest treasures …… you captured them completely.

Thank you so very , very much . !

Eileen.

No comments:

Post a Comment